Friday, November 8, 2013

The Day I Played Catch-Up

After dropping No.1 off at school (he was finally over the stomach flu that started Saturday night), I came home, made No.2 breakfast, cleaned up breakfast, set him up to play, and headed to the office to go through pictures and organize thoughts about them for the last month.  I scrapbook and blog and I do it because a) I like it and 1) I want my children to have something from their lives and our own personal family history to share with their families one day.

It took me nearly 3 hours.  But it's done.  And I feel a bit of relief.  (I don't like getting behind, I stress about it, then it takes even longer to get caught up.)

So, here's to keeping memories.

Here's to reflections.

And here's to a Better Mommy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment