Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Day I Felt Myself Slipping

I probably stayed up way too late last night, but I am old enough to control my temper, but I felt it slipping away from me today.

I hate getting frustrated before going to church.  It really makes it hard to feel the Spirit.  So, as I felt my blood begin to boil because No.1 and No.2 were not cooperating, I took a breath and calmed down.  That was good.

Later, though, after church it seemed as though my boiling point dropped and the slightest thing turned me into a yelling, impatient mother.  I didn't scream or throw a fit at any time, but I still felt a bit out of control.  I felt myself slipping back.

I'm planning on an earlier bedtime tonight.

So, here's to starting fresh, again.

Here's to stepping forward.

And here's to a Better Mommy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment