Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Day I Put Myself Down

Today was full of clouds and rain and an unpleasant attitude - from me.  Yes, it was literally cloudy and rainy, but my disposition matched.  I don't know why.  I felt like I slept well, like I ate enough, but I was just plain grumpy.  So, after failing to accomplish a Halloween photo shoot of my pirate boys and treasure chest dog out at the beach (sprinkles, dog, water, sand - yeah, it didn't work), I decided that I needed a nap, so I put myself down for one (along with No.2).

I slept for a good 45-minutes.  Ahhh.  That did it.  I was ready to face the next 6 hours taking the boys with my husband and 2 neighbor girls to the pumpkin patch and dinner.

So, here's to a good rest - even in the middle of the day.

Here's to recognizing and doing something about negative attitudes.

And here's to a Better Mommy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment