Friday, December 13, 2013

The Day I Started Going Crazy

This weekend is going to be so busy for my family (read: me) that I've just given into the fact that by the end of it all I'm going to need to be admitted.

Today was our recital thingy.  My students ate some snacks, played some songs, and decorated some ornaments (salt dough is so awesome!).  I am really proud of how No.1 performed.  I can tell he's a little nervous, but he trudges on.  It's so cute!

Tomorrow morning is a cookie exchange.  Tomorrow after noon is No.1's birthday party (real birthday not until next week).  Then tomorrow night is our ward Christmas Party.  THEN, Sunday is our night to host Advent!

I have everything organized and ready to go, but, still, it's soo much in sooo little time.  Of course, I planned it this way, otherwise I'd have something every weekend in December, and I just didn't want that.

So, here's to temporary insanity.

Here's to trying to smile through it.

And here's to a Better Mommy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment