Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Day I Was Grateful for Selfies

Read that again, because you will probably never read it from me again.  I have a theory about facebook pages with too many (and I mean, like 4) selfies.  I feel that those people are lacking somewhere.  Anyhow, that's not my message for today.  My message is that I love THIS selfie.  No.2 sat on my lap and made face after face into the phone while I tapped the shutter.  I'm pretty sure he'd still be making faces if he wasn't in bed.

I love how curious children are with their own faces.  When we webcam, but boys just want to see themselves in the the little square.  When I take a picture, they want to see it right away.  When given the chance, well, they stick their tongue out and snap a pic.  I love it.

So, here's to self portraits.

Here's to self-awareness.

And here's to a Better Mommy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment