Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Day I Was Grateful for Marbles

We got the call earlier tonight that school would be canceled tomorrow because of the snow.  (Yep, we're getting tons of it - yeah!)  So, I let the boys stay up a bit later than usual.  No.1 and I used that time to build this beauty.

The boys received these marble tracks from Santa and it has been a wonderful hit.  No.2 mostly makes stacks and "shoots" from them, but No.1 is learning and experimenting and having loads of fun with them (he may or may not turn a stack of cylinders into a gun, too).

I am glad I didn't spend time by myself tonight.  I was tired and would have loved to have lied down and rested, but I love this memory more.

So, here's to experimenting with my son.

Here's to having fun together.

And here's to a Better Mommy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment