Monday, February 3, 2014

The Day I Was Grateful for Pizza

Today was a busy, busy day on the calendar.  Volunteer at school in am, chiropractor at 10, visiting teaching at 10 (didn't leave the school until 10 - oops), pest services 12-2, No.1's check-up at the doctor's, grocery shopping for the rest of this month's groceries, make dinner, FHE.  I just couldn't do it all.  I, of course, rescheduled, then rescheduled again my chiropractor appointment (can't be two places at once).  I called the pest people and asked if they could spray in the rainy weather, they said they could do the inside and come back for the outside, I just rescheduled the whole thing, and we moved FHE to Tuesday.

No.1 and I didn't get back into town until after 6:30, so we ordered pizza.  Easy peesey!  My overloaded day ended in overloaded pizza.  And the family was happy.

So, here's to simply evenings.

Here's to a stress-less mom.

And here's to a Better Mommy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment