Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Day I Was Grateful for Phones

I hate talking on the phone.  I have friends who call and I'm thinking to myself, "Get to the point already!"  But when my mom or sister calls, I can't get enough of it!

The phone allows my boys to talk to their grandparents.  No.2 is always talking to them anyway on his fake phone :).  I think about how people use to write letters to be sent and received a month later (sometimes 3 months if it was traveling across the ocean).  I don't know how I could handle not knowing how my family is doing and waiting months to find out.

I am grateful for this invention and that even though we are physically 1000's of miles away, we are still so close.

So, here's to saying Hello.

Here's to hating to say Good-bye.

And here's to a Better Mommy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment