Friday, February 21, 2014

The Day I Was Grateful for Potties

I don't often take pictures of my children on the toilet, but the lighting and the way No.2 was looking out the window just begged for one.  So, here you have it.

I am grateful that No.2 uses the potty.  He's not potty trained by any stretch of the imagination, but some days he wants to wear underwear and use the potty and that's something.  I'm not pushing the potty training.  No.1 was done by now, but No.2's different.  They're not the same and they are not going to meet the same milestones at the same time.

We do baby No.2 a bit, I won't deny it.  It's hard not to.  He's so stinkin' cute and we just don't want him to grow up.  Still, I know it's going to happen no matter what, but at least I'll know I didn't rush it like so many parents do.

So, here's to hold on.

Here's to letting nature take its course.

And here's to a Better Mommy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment