Friday, February 14, 2014

The Day I Was Grateful for Hearts

in my cheesecake!

I made a cheese cake yesterday for tonight's dessert.  It turned out pretty good.  The middle was not cooked all the way through, but I'm sure had I left it in my oven any longer, the edges would have burned.

The cheesecake isn't the only special food from this Valentine's day.  I made our traditional heart pancakes with fresh strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast.  Dinner was baked ravioli accompanied by cauliflower and asparagus, heart-shaped rolls, hear-shaped watermellon, and pineapple with the core cut out with a heart.

I don't mind cooking for my family, but there are some meals where I actually put some love into it.

So, here's to my 3 Valentines.

Here's to a little love in the oven.

And here's to a Better Mommy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment