Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Day I Was Grateful for Lunch

I hosted playgroup today: 6 adults and 12 children.  It was nice to have so many over to play.  No.2 has such a hard time sharing his toys, though.  He does fine (well, as well as a 2-year old can) at other people's homes with sharing, but he really struggled with it today when it was HIS toys being passed around.  I spent a quarter of my time telling him not to take, to share, to be nice, etc.  So, when everyone was gone and NO.2 was in bed, I made myself a nice lunch and enjoyed the quiet and calm.  My double egg-white omelet with cheese, tomato, spinach, and 1/2 an avocado was just the thing I needed.  It was delicious.

So, here's to good food.

Here's to quiet moments to enjoy good food.

And here's to a Better Mommy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment