Monday, March 3, 2014

The Day I Was Grateful for Mr.

Remember I said we were pretty sure we wouldn't have school today?  Well, this is why.  They even closed the base, so Mr. was home with us all day.  He was so great with the boys out in the snow.  No.1 wasn't having the best time (I think he stayed up much later than when we put him to bed), but Mr. was patient with him and had fun in the snow with both boys.

I have been a mess emotionally these last few months having been on Clomid, and Mr. is my anchor.  He's so forgiving of my moods.  He never calls me out on them.  He just lets my mood slide right off like water on a duck.  He warns the boys to be good when he notices my mood is crazy (and it can change in a snap - I hate losing control of my emotions, but if it gets us No.3, I'm okay with it).  I'm just grateful for Mr.'s example and patience.  Makes me want to be better.

So, here's to my rock.

Here's to learning control.

And here's to a Better Mommy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment