Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Day I Was Grateful for Birthdays

Yes, we celebrated the anniversary of the Relief Society today, but we also celebrated all the women in our ward.  I am so proud of the work that several of our sisters put into this party: 5 cakes (not including mine) from 5 sisters, decorations, white elephant exchange, and a beautiful talk buy my Enrichment counselor, man power for set-up by my presidency, and take-down by, well, everyone!  We really had a blast and got to know each other a little better.  It's a relief to have one of our three big events over, but I'm sort of sad, too.  I feel like I did after the final show when I was on stage.  I know we did a great job, but I'm sad to see it end.

So, here's to you, Happy Birthday!

Here's to fulfilling callings.

And here's to a Better Mommy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment