Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Day I Was Grateful for Worms

April Fools day was a lot of fun for me.  Of course, I read two little pink lines at 3:30am, made a fun snack and lunch for No.2, gave Mr. a litter scoop for an "early birthday present" (figured he'd need one for the next 9-months), and made a sweet dinner - literally, a sweet dinner:  meatloaf (cocoa crispies), green beans (green chewy Jolly Ranchers), mashed potatoes and gravy (ice cream and caramel syrup), and worms (jello set in straws).

These worms were a big hit.  The picture is blurrier than I thought, but believe me that the worms look awesome - so awesome, that my friends who were over for a play-date/cooking time refused to eat them!  But, No.2 ate them.  There were 100 or so worms, so they lasted a while.  Today, No.2 enjoyed them with lunch.

So, here's to creativity.

Here's to Pinterest.

And here's to a Better Mommy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment