Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Day I Was Grateful for Keys

For weeks these keys have been missing.  I actually publicly sort of suggested No.2 might have thrown them away (he has a bad habit of throwing thing away and my last memory of my keys was him playing with them).  But, today Mr. and I took apart No.1's loft bed (he and No.2 kept jumping off the top) so it just lies on the floor and I found these keys behind No.1's dresser.  I don't know how they got there.  I could have left them on the dresser and they fell behind, the boys could have been using the flashlight on the house key to look for/at things.  I don't know.  All I know is that I'm so grateful for finding them.

So, here's to public apologies (I apologized on facebook).

Here's to finding what was lost.

And here's to a Better Mommy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment