Monday, May 5, 2014

The Day I Was Grateful for Scissors

This morning, I called Mr. and left a message on his phone that I was taking No.2 to get a hair cut and not to freak out when he got home.  Mr. wants to keep No.2's hair long and shaggy.  When No.2 had cute curls, it made sense and was cute, but his curls are all but completely gone now and I'm tired of constantly brushing his hair out of his eyes.  So, I took No.2 to the hair salon (paid $20, but it's worth it because I have no idea how to cut his hair - it's full of calics), and I told the lady to do what she thought best.  She did a wonderful job and my little baby was transformed into a little boy.  Sure, I miss the baby look, but he'll be 3 in a few months.  It was time. 

So, here's to growing up.

Here's to little boy cuts.

And here's to a Better Mommy Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment